Monday, April 9, 2007

And so it begins

Three years ago my husband and I bought a 2003 Honda Goldwing and our lives have never been the same. It was then that I discovered the pleasures and excitement of motorcycle riding. Experiencing life from the back of a motorcycle puts things in a whole new perspective. It's exciting, invigorating, nerve racking, and thrilling all at the same time.

That's what this blog is all about. More specifically about being a corider on a motorcycle. There are lots of articles, books and blogs about riding a motorcycle from the perspective of being the rider, i.e. the one behind the handlebars. Being a co-rider, the one in the second seat, or pillion, is a whole other experience and perspective. My blog is about that experience, about the sites, smells, emotions, and feelings of being...along for the ride.

I also want to share our adventures, our favorite rides, gear, equipment, and stories from the road good and bad.

I hope you'll join me on this journey and share your experiences with motorcycles whether as a rider or co-rider or even if you're not a rider your experiences with motorcycles good or bad.

No comments: